Given a booking, how do I obtain the original search the customer made?
We have a few scenarios where we want to see the original search made for a booking.
For example, a customer might say - the system has booked ticket X even though I asked for ticket Y. How do we check the search they have made? And how do we see the search results they got as a result of their search?
1. Search in sfs-trains.trains-search table for the exact search criteria the customer has made.
- Get the trip id from the sfs-trains-booking table. An example one is: OPRaaaae0ca-44e1-420c-885b-60ca32b45474
- Chop off the OPR and this will be the key for the record in sfs-trains.trains-search
2. Search in s3 bucket sfs-trains-production-trips for the search results the customer has received
- Get the trip id from the sfs-trains-booking table. It will look something like OPRaaaae0ca-44e1-420c-885b-60ca32b45474
- Next get the product ID from the sfs-trains-booking table. An example one is: 99f817ad-566c-4f85-a7b6-4f4c6c039c71"
- Go to the s3 bucket and search by the trip ID (OPRaaaae0ca-44e1-420c-885b-60ca32b45474) in this case. This will return you all the search results that the customer received, and you can even search by product ID to see the specific one they have selected.