How do I block a user in travel.cloud to prevent them from making Bookings?
Firstly you'll need the email address of the user you want to block, whoever is asking you to block the user should be able to provide this.
Secondly you'll need production AWS access.
1. You need to logon to the Production AWS console.
2. Navigate to DynamoDB service.
3. Open up the travel.user table.
4. Query for the user in question using their email address.
5. Open up the record in question and add (or update) the "blocked" attribute so that it looks like this
6. Save the record.