How do I use All Answered?
1. Vote on a pattern. Up if you like it, down if you don't think it works:
2. Comment on why you think it works/doesn't work:
3. Upload a design pattern you've used which worked for your project(s). Do this by adding an answer:
Note: images need to be .png file format in order to load properly
We have some criteria if you do want to upload a pattern. The pattern must be:
- Reusable (works in different contexts and scenarios)
- Accessible (allows all users to have equal access to info and functionality)
- Responsive (works across different device breakpoints: LG, MD, SM, XS)
Bonus points if you can reference any data or research insights that have informed your design solution.
4. Ask a question about a design pattern that you're using in your project: