How do I create a pull request?
1. Log in to Git and go to https://github.com/travel-cloud/ClickPlatform
2. Click the New pull request button.
3. Select the compare across forks link.
4. Select the following from the dropdowns:
- base fork: travel-cloud/ClickPlatform, base: master
- head fork: <your_fork,e.g.clictravel-edrobinson/ClickPlatfotm>, base: master
5. Click the Create pull request button.
Note: If the CDM classes have been changed, these changes should be deployed in a separate PR before the changes that require them
Given that your changes build and pass the unit and service tests:-
- commit your changes to your local fork,
- pull from
(the main repository for this project),
- if there are any conflicts, resolve them and ensure the projects build and the application passes unit and service tests,
- push to
(your fork of the main repository)
- locate your fork in GitHub*, such as https://github.com/clicktravel-yourname/ClickPlatform
- click the Create pull request button
* click on the octo-cat icon and Your repositories are listed in the panel on the right
For more information on creating a PR see here...
and it is also worth considering how your PR will fair in the code-review-process