How do I kick off a manual state machine execution for uncollected TODS
There are occasions where an execution might fail due to a timeout etc. These scenarios should be then considered and we should make the relevant changes so they are automatically handled and retried in the future. But the failed execution will need manual restarting. How do you do so?
- Go into the AWS step machine console and then go to the
- Find the failed execution from the list, click the Input drop down, copy the input JSON.
- Go back to the main page, and copy the execution name.
- Select the radio button for the failed execution then click Start Execution.
- Enter the name of the execution you copied in Step 2 and put _MANUAL on the end (it has to be unique).
- Enter the JSON you copied in Step 1 into the big box.
- Click Start Execution.