The game tells me my plugin is missing, even though I installed it?
2.2 years ago by
Sometimes the browser gets confused with the plugin. Here is a quick fix.
In Firefox, please try the following steps:
- In Firefox, press Ctrl + Alt + A to open the Add-Ons menu.
- Select the “Plugins” tab.
- In the plugins list, find the Heroes & Generals Live plugin.
- Set the plugin to “Always activate”.
- Go to http://game.heroesandgenerals.com and press F5 to reload the page.
- You should be able to log in normally.
In Chrome, please try the following:
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/heroes-generals/gbophcdhblbipoaacgchllkobdaolpge
- Click to install the extension manually
- Once the extension has been installed (watch for the info pop up message in the upper right corner of the browser), go back to http://game.heroesandgenerals.com
- If the game was already installed it should start, if not, click “Yes” to download it again and then install it. The extension installation dialogue shouldn’t pop up this time if it has been properly installed above
- Refreshing http://game.heroesandgenerals.com after installation should finally do the trick.
Please login to add an answer/comment or follow this question.