- Be courteous and a good citizen of the community
- Keep your questions and answers clear and succinct
- Tag your questions with the right topic so the community can be notified
- Remember to accept the correct answer to show your appreciation
- Up-vote great questions and answers, and down-vote for bad ones
- Use comments instead of answers for clarification purposes
- If you see abuse or violation, report it
- Zero tolerance policy for hate speech, sexually explicit content and any violation of the law.
- Good questions and answers get upvoted which increases your reputation.
- Bad questions and answers get downvoted which decreases your reputation.
- When a user reputation falls below -50, the account will be suspended.
- Any abuse or violation of policy will lead to account suspension.