Any community can get started in three simple steps
- Signup an account using either email or social accounts
- Create a community for your organization, product or service
- Invite community members to join by emails and social networks
Anyone who joins your community will get an email notification when a new post is created. All users following specific post thread are notified when an answer or comment is posted for that post. Community administrator may assign multiple community moderators who can moderates all posts of the community.
See commonly asked questions on AllAnswered community board.
- Be courteous and a good citizen of the community
- Keep your questions, answers and comments clear and succinct
- Remember to accept the correct answer to show your appreciation
- Up-vote good posts, and down-vote bad ones
- Use comments instead of answers for clarification purposes
- If you see abuse or violation, report it
- Zero tolerance policy for hate speech, sexually explicit content and any violation of the law.