You can send a private email to community administrator who made his/her email address public for the community. This feature is mainly
designed for community leader or organization support staff to receive direct emails from users who do not want
to use the public board for specific issues.
A private email is directly sent through email server and is not saved on our system.
Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality. a wise man once said.
I like to create a community that helps me with a project i am working on for years now.
The project i am working on is a International industrial auction website.
It must run on a high scalable event driven architecture.
Hardware is still a question.
This is my stack so far:
• Environment Amazon S3
• MySQL / Apache Cassandra or MongoDB - Data Architecture.
• C# 7.2
• ASP.Net MVC 6, (Web application Framework),
• ASP.Net Core 2.0 Web API, (open-source and cross-platform framework cloud-based, Web applications),
• Entity Framework Core 2.0, (open source object-relational mapping (ORM) framework,
• ADO.net, (for Data access).
• HTML5 (HyperText Markup Language 5.1) with Metadata
• CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheet 3) Icons animation / BEM methodology
• Twitter Bootstrap.
• Visual Studio 2015,
• SQL Server Management Studio,
• Xamarin native UI,
• Windows 10 SDK.
• Nunit + Moq (unit testing),
• Thinktecture Identity server (User management),
• Apache Cordova / Phonegap (framework to create iOS & Android App),
• Unity (dependency injection Framework or DI Container),
• Net 4.0 Serverside multi-threaded, HTTP & Web API's
• Redis cache Tools
I would like to find some wise men who like to brainstorm with me about this.
To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.